Integrative Fertility Services
“Infertility is customarily defined as the inability to conceive after one year of regular unprotected intercourse…”However, with respect to women over the age of 35, infertility is defined as the inability to conceive after six months. Integrative infertility treatment can help to address the underlying problems.
Infertility and Standard Treatment Success Statistics:
· According to the CDC, approximately 10% of women (6.1 million) in the United States, ages 15-44, have difficulty getting or remaining pregnant
· Unexplained infertility accounts for approx. 15%-30% of those couples who show ‘normal’ diagnostic test results.
· Male factor infertility accounts for 30% where the female is not a contributing factor and 20% where the female is a contributing factor.
· Ovulatory defects are present for 40% of infertile women and in approximately 15% of infertile couples.
· Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART), e.g., IVF, is the process by which a female’s eggs are removed from her body, mixed with sperm to create embryos, and then reinserted into the female. While success rates vary, on average ART is shown to succeed 39% in women under the age of 35, 30% for women between 35-37, 21% for women between 37-40, and 11% for women 41-42.
· The average cost of an IVF cycle in the United States is $12,400. However, it can often take multiple cycles for a couple to achieve pregnancy and birth.
The Infinite Health Integrative Fertility Services Difference
Many of our patient-partners who come to us for fertility services, have either already attempted standard fertility treatments, such as IVF, and have either been unsuccessful, or are not yet ready to make that significant financial investment, and/or prefer a more natural, holistic, and affordable approach.
What we have found is that our 6 Pillars Approach to optimized health and longevity, when tailored specifically to those patient-partners seeking to enhance their viability of conception is successful, to date, 100% of the time* Our patient-partners achieving conception after fully engaging in our program did so within 2 to 6 months.*
Contact our office to schedule your initial infertility treatment consultation this week.
*These results are not guaranteed and are completely dependent upon each client’s situation and variables.
 Quaas, Alexander, and Anuja Dokras. “Diagnosis and Treatment of Unexplained Infertility.” Reviews in Obstetrics and Gynecology 1.2 (2008) 69-76. Print.
 The Practice Committee of the American Society for Reproductive Medicine, authors. Optimal evaluation of the infertile female. Fertil Steril. 2006; 86(5 suppl):S264-S267.[PubMed].
 Asch, Adrienne, and Rebecca Marmor. “Assisted Reproduction.” The Hastings Center, www.thehastingscenter.org/briefingbook/assisted-reproduction/.