Integrative Medicine New Orleans
At Infinite Health, you’re not just a number; you’re a complete person with individual goals and unique needs. We get that. Focused on people first, integrative medicine in New Orleans should be tailored specifically to address your concerns. That’s why we dedicated our office to effective holistic healing in Metairie, LA. Learn why Infinite Health has become the area’s most trusted source for integrative medicine in New Orleans.
Why Choose Infinite Health?
Our passion for holistic healing is second to none. We combine experience, technology and science to bring you customized treatment plans that address mind, body and spirit. Here’s why our clients love us:
- Expert integrative medicine team. Between training in oncology, internal medicine, leadership and life skills, our executive team brings years of valuable experience to the practice. Our staff is hand-chosen for their compassion, knowledge and dedication to holistic healing in Metairie, LA.
- Accessible location. Close to major highways and conveniently situated in northwest New Orleans, our Metairie location is easily accessible.
- Wide array of services. Whether you’ve been struggling with chronic pain, depression, metabolic issues or complex medical problems, our proven, integrative approach delivers precise treatment designed to get you on the fast track to healing.
- Focused on the long term. Traditional medicine is only concerned with alleviating symptoms and treating an illness. Here at Infinite Health, we focus on healing the whole person with the goal of achieving long-term wellness.
Safe, Effective Integrative Medicine in the New Orleans Area
Whether you’re struggling with one symptom or many, our integrative approach to healing is designed to make and keep you whole. Common conditions for which we offer treatment include:
- Weight gain and obesity. Have you tried every diet in the book without success? Are you tired of counting points and avoiding foods you enjoy? Our weight loss program combines practical action steps, nutritional planning and supplements to help you reach your goals.
- Depression and anxiety. There is a strong link between how you feel mentally and how well your body feels on a daily basis. Overcome symptoms of depression and anxiety while reducing stressors through integrative treatment.
- Fertility issues. Little is more distressing than experiencing fertility issues. Often coming to us after IVF and other traditional options have failed, our patient-partners are welcomed into our empowered medicine program that uses holistic techniques to achieve conception.
- Fatigue. If left untreated, fatigue can lead to memory problems, irritability, loss of appetite and poor immune response. Holistic healing techniques can help you achieve restful sleep while improving the body’s ability to repair itself.
- Chronic pain. From fibromyalgia to back and neck pain, chronic pain can inhibit your ability to move, function and enjoy life. Our integrative approach to pain aims to heal the mind and body simultaneously.
Our practice combines traditional medicine with complementary therapies to help individuals regain function and overcome illness. Holistic healing techniques may include massage therapy, nutritional planning, acupuncture, Reiki therapy and naturopathic supplements.
Convenient Holistic Doctor in New Orleans
With two locations to serve you, we make integrative medicine in New Orleans accessible. Our Metairie office at 3900 Veterans Memorial Blvd. is conveniently located between Lakeside Shopping Center and Clearview Mall just east of Cleary Ave. Easily access our Metairie office from I-10, Clearview Parkway or N. Causeway Blvd. Our other location is in Lake Charles.
Schedule an Appointment Today
When you’re ready to partner with a team of integrative medicine specialists, trust Infinite Health’s team of experts to ensure you receive quick, effective care. Our practice is designed to be a convenient option for people like you seeking integrative medicine in New Orleans. Contact us today to schedule an appointment at 504-323-0025 or request an appointment online.