Infinite Health is Looking for the following:
Infinite Health Integrative Medicine Center – Lake Charles & New Orleans, LA
Infinite Health Integrative Medicine Center is a leader in elite integrative medicine with an niche focus on health optimization, longevity and regenerative medicines.
Integrative medicine is an approach to care that places the patient in a partnership with the healthcare provider and addresses health issues from a full range of factors that affect health, including genetic, social, environmental, nutritional, mental, emotional, etc. via peer-reviewed and evidence-based modalities. Infinite Health’s focus is to provide optimized health outcomes via Trip Goolsby, MD’s proprietary – Six Pillar Approach to health optimization.
- Certification or background in internal or integrative/functional medicine, and/or holistic approaches, preferred. Out-patient service setting required.
- Must have dietary and nutrition-related knowledge.
- Must be willing to learn peer-reviewed and evidence-based complimentary therapies, as well as Dr. Goolsby’s “Empowered Medicine” Motivational Mindfulness program and able to implement.
- Past work experience with vitamins, minerals and amino acids strongly preferred (supplement uses and drug interactions).
- Must have excellent professional references and credentials.
- Must possess leadership qualities, effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be licensed to practice in Louisiana.
- Equity interest preferred.
- Provide integrative medical care including patient consultation and recommendations for dietary changes, supplementation, healthy lifestyle counseling, stress reduction techniques, and other approaches as directed by physician.
- Function as an integral team member working alongside our Trip Goolsby, MD and support team to provide elite high-touch patient-centric health optimization services to our patients.
- In-depth patient history taking, physical examination, pre-screening for hormonal imbalances, andropause, menopause/peri-menopause, high cholesterol, thyroid dysfunction, chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, fertility issues, PMS, high cortisol, anxiety/depression, candida yeast overgrowth, nutritional deficiencies/overloads, methylation disorders, pyroluria, digestive disorders, food allergies/sensitivities, weight management, etc.
- Ordering and interpreting laboratory and other diagnostic tests.
- Initiating new treatment, adjusting or continuing previous medication/treatment regimens, in consultation with Dr. Goolsby, as appropriate.
- Documenting patient care including progress reports and relevant health records/changes into our computerized patient system.
- Communicating patient status and health concerns with our physician, referring physicians, social workers, and other health care professionals.
- Learning & imparting Trip Goolsby, MD’s proprietary mind-body coaching program to patient-partners.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please kindly provide all of the following requested information in your email along with your cover letter/CV with salary history and…
- Please list your Board Certification(s)
- Medical Licensure – Are you licensed to practice in Louisiana?
- Experience in integrative medicine, bio-identical hormones, regenerative medicines, and supplements? Y/N
- If not, please express your interest/desire to learn.
- Preference/availability for part-time/full-time work hours? Please list specific hours/days.
- How do you define health care? Please share an example of how you demonstrated leadership and ability to increase the health and wellbeing of a patient?
This part time position is for the highly motivated, high energy individual who understands teamwork. We aim to create a positive environment for our patients and staff, so great attitude is key.
Infinite Health is always looking for partnership opportunities for the practice. If you are in a complimentary health field such as massage therapy, yoga, physical therapy etc., we would love to learn more about your practice!
Please reach out to our Director of Marketing, Laura at firstname.lastname@example.org